Request Service

If you have a need to request City services for non-standard services (for example, low-hanging branches from a tree in an easement or a streetlight out) please call the City Offices at 734.475.1771. You can also send an email to  The City staff will generate a service order for the Utility or Public Works departments to help track the request through completion.   

Please note that certain services are fee-based, such as a request to shut off water service for a building plumbing issue.  These charges are listed on the City rate schedule and are typically billed to the requester through a City invoice.