Weather permitting; the 2017 street improvement project will begin the week of July 24, 2017. The contractor selected to do the work is Fonson, Company, Inc. from Brighton, Michigan.
Scope of Work
- Pavement removal on Taylor Street (Pierce to Lincoln) and Buchanan/Filmore Streets.
- Sanitary Sewer and storm sewer improvements on Taylor Street (Pierce to Lincoln).
- ADA sidewalk ramp upgrades and new pavement on Taylor Street (Pierce to Lincoln).
- Sanitary Sewer, water main and storm sewer improvements on Buchanan and Filmore Streets.
- ADA sidewalk ramp upgrades and new pavement on Buchanan and Filmore Streets.
- Pavement removal and replacement on W. Industrial Drive.
The performance of this work will result in temporary closures to traffic. Although local traffic will be accommodated to the greatest extend possible.
In order to help with the construction, residents are asked to please mark their sprinkler heads and any underground dog fences that are in the areas of construction.
Your cooperation and patience during the course of this project will be greatly appreciated. If you have questions regarding this project, please contact Ray Schmidt (City Utilities Director) at email@example.com or (734/216-1251).